Multiple Entry Visa allows foreigners to visit Indonesia more than one visit during a period of 6 months. The use of this visa is for building business relationships, attending meetings, seminars, conferences and other business activities as long as it does not cover actual work.
The validity period of this visa is 1 year and the maximum stay in Indonesia is 30 days per visit.
Requirements that must be prepared to get a Multiple Entry Visa, include:
– ID Card of the responsible person of the company (KTP/KITAS)
– Bank Account Statement of Guarantor / Sponsor Minimum 1 month
– Ratification from the Ministry of Law and Human Right of sponsor company / SK Kemenkumham
– ID Tax Registration Number (NPWP)
– Company Registration Certificate (NIB), Business Lisence, Business Domicile
– Passport for foreigners
– Foreigner Email and Active Phone Number
Price IDR 6,999,000, Estimated 1-3 Working Days
* No additional fees
* Prices include PNBP of 50 USD
* Pick up upon arrival to pass through the special immigration route